Pick up your grab-and-go snack at the Garden View Café. Enjoy delicious breakfast pastries and oatmeal, warm drinks from our barista, or a rotating selection of soups, chili, drinks, and desserts. Note that seating capacity is limited.
Garden View Café
Services: Grab-and-go food and drink only; barista station open for warm drinks, pastries, and desserts.
Health and Safety Precautions
With your safety in mind, we’re doing things a little differently in the Garden View Café in response to the COVID-19 health crisis:
- Food service employees wear face coverings and gloves.
- Visitors are asked to wear face coverings unless they are eating and drinking at their table.
- Visitors are seated 6 feet apart from others.
- We use disposable, compostable food and drink containers for you to pick up on your own.
- High-contact areas—including tables, chairs, and credit card terminals—are cleaned frequently.
- We have plexiglass shields at payment registers.
- Credit cards only; no cash is accepted.
- Water stations and drinking fountains are not available. Canned water will be available for sale. You may also fill your water bottle at a touch-less refill station in the Visitor Center.
- Wheelchairs are allowed, but no scooters.