Summer days are made for grabbing a barista-made iced coffee drink or a char-grilled jumbo hot dog at the Garden. We’d love to see you do so at any of our seasonal dining options:
Services: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Hours: Breakfast, 8 to 10 a.m. daily; Grille, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday; 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Services: Lunch, dinner, dessert, cocktails, and other drinks
Hours: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday; 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
Garden View Café
Services: Barista station only
Hours: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily
Please Note: The Esplanade lawn is available for picnicking for grab-and-go purchases only; outside food is not allowed. The Garden’s picnic tables in parking lot 2 will be available. With a limited on-site staff, trash receptacles at the picnic tables will not be emptied; please be prepared to carry out your own trash.
Health and Safety Precautions
With your safety in mind, we’re doing things a little differently at all of the dining locations in the Garden in response to the COVID-19 health crisis:
- Food service employees will wear face coverings and gloves.
- Visitors are asked to wear face coverings unless they are eating and drinking at their table at the Garden View Café or Garden Grille.
- You will be asked to come back later if there is a wait for tables.
- We’ll have outdoor dining only, and visitors will be seated 6 feet apart from others. Both Garden View Café decks in the Visitor Center will be available for seating, along with the picnic area in parking lot 2.
- We’ll use disposable, compostable food and drink containers for you to pick up on your own.
- High-contact areas—including tables, chairs, and credit card terminals—will be cleaned frequently.
- We’ll have plexiglass shields at payment registers.
- Credit cards only; no cash will be accepted.
- Water stations and drinking fountains will not be available. Canned water will be available for sale. You will be able to fill your water bottle at a touch-less refill station in the Visitor Center.
- Wheelchairs will be allowed, but no scooters.
Other dining updates:
The Rose Terrace Beer Garden will open later this summer, subject to change.
TrueJuice at the Regenstein Fruit & Vegetable Garden will not reopen this year.