Drop by the Garden View Café for seasonal grab-and-go offerings; take a break with a drink or bite to eat outside.
Garden View Café
Services: Grab-and-go food and drink only. Outdoor seating, with heaters, available
Health and Safety Precautions
With your safety in mind, we’re doing things a little differently at all of the dining locations in the Garden in response to the COVID-19 health crisis:
- Food service employees will wear face coverings and gloves.
- Visitors are asked to wear face coverings unless they are eating and drinking at their outdoor table.
- We’ll have outdoor dining only, and visitors will be seated 6 feet apart from others. Both Garden View Café decks in the Visitor Center will be available for seating, along with the picnic area in parking lot 2.
- We’ll serve disposable, compostable food and drink containers for you to pick up on your own.
- High-contact areas—including tables, chairs, and credit card terminals—will be cleaned frequently.
- We’ll have plexiglass shields at payment registers.
- Credit cards only; no cash will be accepted.
- Water stations and drinking fountains will not be available. Canned water will be available for sale. You will be able to fill your water bottle at a touch-less refill station in the Visitor Center.
- Wheelchairs will be allowed, but no scooters.