Join the fun with a summer reading program!
TBD – August 30, 2020
Read books and play at Family Drop-In Activity sites and earn prizes! To start playing, pick up a reading log at the Lenhardt Library or the Regenstein Learning Campus Information Desk. Children of all ages are welcome to participate.
- Encourage the joy of reading and literacy skills.
- Reluctant readers can enjoy STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) activities and develop critical thinking skills.
- Reading 20 minutes per day (300 minutes per summer) enables students to maintain their reading level during summer vacation.
How to Play:
- Pick up a reading log at the Lenhardt Library or Regenstein Learning Campus Information Desk
- Read a book > get a stamp
- Play at Family Drop-In Activities > Get a stamp
- Earn 5 stamps > Get a prize at the Lenhardt Library
- Earn 10 stamps > Get a prize at the Lenhardt Library
- Earn 15 stamps > Get a prize at the Lenhardt Library
- Earn 20 stamps > Get a certificate of completion and a big prize at the Lenhardt Library
- Children of all ages may participate!