Gardens of Paris and the Loire Valley
May 21 – May 29, 2018
The recent members’ trip to the gardens of Paris and the Loire Valley was an unforgettable experience.
Here are some of the highlights of the seven-day tour of exquisite gardens and châteaus:
- Le Jardin des Plantes in Paris
- Monet's house and gardens in Giverny
- The new French gardens of Chambord Château
- Themed gardens of Cheverny
- International Garden Festival at Chaumont-sur-Loire, where projects created by landscape architects, designers, and florists are chosen and brought to life each year
- Rivau Castle with tour of the gardens and a meeting with the castle owner
- Château Chenonceau castle and garden tour
- Wine tasting lunch in the cellar caves at Amboise
- Château de Villandry for garden tour
- Tour of château and French garden at Vaux-le-Vicomte
Interested in receiving future trip information? Fill out this contact form to hear about our 2019 travel plans!
American Airlines is the Official Airline of the Chicago Botanic Garden