Saturday & Sunday, July 25 & 26, 2020
11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Regenstein Fruit & Vegetable Garden
Displays, how-to demonstrations, tours, and chef demonstrations showcase a variety of garden herbs that visitors can grow in their own gardens. Select vendors, too.
Staff, volunteers, and outside experts will talk about:
- how to grow herbs in containers
- how to grow herbs: seed or transplant?
- how to use herbs in summer beverages
- how to prepare and use a variety of pestos
- how to grow herbal microgreens
- how to grow raspberries and blackberries - branbles are the "Herb of the year"
- and more!
Saturday and Sunday herbal how-to demonstrations:
Please check back for demo topics.
Take a tour!
Saturday and Sunday, 12:30 p.m.
Fruit & Vegetable Garden herb plantings with Lisa Hilgenberg, horticulturist
Shop from these vendors:
- City Grange - herb plants for sale
- Tiny But Mighty Popcorn