Sunday, December 6, 2015
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Do you need some last-minute holiday gifts? Visit the Holiday Market, where vendors will offer products such as locally made jams, soaps, spice blends, and more.
Visit our outdoor Farmers' Market in summer and fall.
- Bushel & Pecks, Beloit, WI - pickles, jams, preserves, sauces, relishes, and soups
- DTB Woodworks, Lake Bluff, IL - cutting boards, tables, and custom wood creations
- Elsie Mae Canning, Kenosha, WI - locally made pies and jams
- Gretta's Goats, Pecatonica, IL - handmade goat milk soaps
- Holcomb Hollow, Mundelein, IL - jams, jellies, bars, and breads
- Secret Creek Pesto, La Grange, IL - artisanal, small batch pesto
- Spark of the Heart, Chicago, IL - heart-warming soups
- Spice Daddy, Glenview, IL - unique spice blends
- Sprigati, Munster, IN - gourmet sauces
- The Zen of Slow Cooking, Lake Forest, IL - whole spice infusions and ground spice blends
- Toffee Traditions, Lake Forest, IL - handmade toffee
- Tuscan Hen Foods, Northbrook, IL - handmade pasta, pizza dough, and sauces
- Waterfall Glen Soap, Darien, IL - small batch vegan, natural soaps and personal spa products
- Marche Provence, St. Charles, IL - French Provence table linens
- Verzenay Patisserie, Elk Grove Village, IL - French pastries, macarons, cookies, canelles, and cakes
- Chicago Botanic Garden Windy City Harvest - organically grown vegetables, fresh herbs, and honey