Email the Plant Information service for plant identification, or contact the Plant Information service during business hours on the Plant Information Hotline at (847) 835-0972.
Remember: Our diagnosis is only as good as your information.
In your email, please include as much of the following information as possible. Attach up to 3 photos of your specimen.
- Place the plant (or insect) was collected
- Date the plant (or insect) was collected
- Type of plant (tree, shrub, annual, perennial, etc.)
- Light exposure (sun, shade, part sun)
- Growth habit (prostrate, vine, upright, etc.)
- Description of flower (color, bloom time, etc.)