Following the guidance of federal, state, and county officials, we have temporarily closed the entire Garden effective 5 p.m. March 17 through April 30. This closure includes all gardens and grounds, and all buildings, including the Visitor Center. All programs, classes, and events scheduled through April 30 are canceled. We are continuing to closely monitor updates on the coronavirus spread and if we are able to safely open the Garden before April 30, we will.
We weighed this matter carefully and based our decision on recommendations from authorities to help slow the spread of COVID-19. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Ticketholders and class participants: Please note that the following have been canceled:
- Brilliance: The Orchid Show and all related activities, including Orchids After Hours and Post-Show Orchid Sale
- Spring Break Camp
- Nature Preschool
- Easter Brunch
- Science Festival, including Science After Hours
- All other programs, classes, and events scheduled through April 30
Thank you to all of our Garden friends who have purchased tickets to events or registered for classes through April 30. Our customer service team will work with you directly to make appropriate accommodations, including options for credit toward any future Garden purchases (including membership), donating your expenditure for a tax deduction, or refund. The Garden customer service team will be handling a significant number of inquiries, and calls to our customer service line may experience significant delays.
To expedite this process, please email email@example.com with the following information by March 25:
- Current order number (found at the top of your confirmation email)
- Your name, phone, and email address
- Message indicating which of the following options you prefer: I want a voucher/I want to donate/I want a refund
You will receive an email once your request has been processed; there may be a delay in receiving this email. If we do not hear from you, our customer service team will be in touch. We thank you for your patience.