Windy City Harvest
Short Courses in Sustainable Agriculture
The Windy City Harvest short courses in Sustainable Urban Agriculture offer a variety of industry-specific certificates. These certificates have been designed for individuals who already have a firm foundation in sustainable urban growing techniques and are looking to expand their knowledge in specific areas. Each course combines hands-on training with classroom education and will be offered as either an evening or weekend course. Industry-specific certificate courses are open to the public, not just Windy City Harvest alumni.
We currently offer the following certificate courses:
- Aquaponic Production (Spring & Fall)
- Rooftop Farming (Spring)
- Season Extension 1 (Fall)
- Season Extension 2 (Fall)
- Value Added Products (Fall)
- Edible Landscaping (Fall)
- Business and Entrepreneurship for Local Foods (Fall)
For more information please contact Kris De la Torre at firstname.lastname@example.org.