All group visit packages include motor coach/bus admission, priority drop-off, guaranteed tour times, and ten percent discount coupons to the Garden Shop.
- $41 per person
- One activity/tour of your choice
- Private dining area for one hour and lunch (upgrade to a hot lunch buffet for $5 per person)
- 35-minute narrated tour departs on the hour starting at 10 a.m.
- Travels 2.6 miles and shows the entire Garden grounds, including such highlights as 81 acres of lakes, nine islands, and panoramic views of beautiful gardens
- Maximum capacity of 76 people
- Wheelchair accessible
- Available during peak season (April – October)
For $6 more per person, add a unique adventure to your package: 15 model trains journey coast-to-coast across bridges, through tunnels, and past miniature scenes of America's favorite landmarks. Wheelchair accessible. From mid-May to late October, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., extended until 8 p.m. on Wednesdays, June – August. This visit takes approximately 30 minutes.
For $6 more per person, immerse yourself in a habitat filled with more than 500 butterflies native to South America, North America, and Africa, as well as Illinois. From late May through early September, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. This visit takes approximately 20 minutes.
Specialty Tours (weekdays only and based on availability)
One of the greatest treasures of the Chicago Botanic Garden is the Lenhardt Library. This tour package includes a rare book viewing, a library tour, and an exhibition tour. Established in 1951, the Lenhardt Library holds approximately 150,000 volumes in its collections, including books, periodicals, rare books, special collections, videos, DVDs, slides, nursery catalogs, and the archives of the Chicago Horticultural Society (including approximately 3,000 titles from the fifteenth to the nineteenth centuries). This tour includes a viewing of selected rare books as well as a tour of the library’s most current exhibition. After your tour, make sure to stroll through the rest of the Regenstein Center and the surrounding Gardens before your departure.
Maximum 30 persons per tour.
This tour takes approximately 50 minutes. Available year-round.
On this tour, you will be taken to a Garden in full bloom. Areas for touring are determined on the day of your visit and are based on blooms and the group's capacity to walk distances. Greenhouse tours are scheduled for winter months. This tour takes approximately 35 minutes. (10 – 15 people per guide)
- Group visit package prices do not include applicable sales tax
- 15 guest minimum will apply
- 50 percent nonrefundable deposit required for booking
- All prices subject to change
- Menu substitutions not available
- Final guest count and payment due ten business days prior to visit
- Cancellations must be made at least ten business days prior to visit