in Nichols Hall
- Bee Foraging Arena: a tool to research bumblebee behavior
- Magnification Station: look at pollen up close
- Build Your Own Pollinator: what will your pollinator look like?
- Pollination in Action: become a bee and learn the pollination process
- Tricky Flowers: explore the deceptive nature of flowers
- Coneflower Investigation: study flowers like our scientists
- Flower Diversity Loose Parts: dissect a flower to study its structure
- Flower vs. Flower: which flower is better at moving pollen?
- Fruit Pursuit: test your fruit trivia expertise
- Pectin Party: what makes jam gel?
- Exotic Fruit Tasting: try a jackfruit chip and more
- Larger-than-Life Corn Selfie Station (a pea pod and grapes, too!): take your selfie and share on social media
- Seed Dispersal: launch your seed and see how far it goes
- Seed Dissection: what’s inside a seed?
- Seed Necklaces: make your own and watch it sprout
- Dixon National Tallgrass Prairie Seed Bank Video Tour: follow a seed scientist while seed is being cleaned and sorted for the seed vault.
Each area will have sensory activities for toddlers and younger children.