Join the fun with a summer reading program!
May 30 to August 30, 2015
- Encourage the joy of reading and literacy skills.
- Reluctant readers can enjoy STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) activities and develop critical thinking skills.
- Reading 20 minutes per day (300 minutes per summer) enables students to maintain their reading level during summer vacation.
How to Play:
- Program runs from May 31 to August 17, 2014
- Sign up at the Lenhardt Library
- Read a book > get a stamp
- Play at Family Drop-In Activities > get a stamp
- Earn 5 stamps > Get a prize at the Lenhardt Library
- Earn 10 stamps > Get a prize at the Lenhardt Library
- Earn 15 stamps > Get a prize at the Lenhardt Library
- Earn 20 stamps > Get a certificate of completion and a big prize at the Lenhardt Library
- Click below for information about the three Family Drop-in Activity sites.
- Grunsfeld Children’s Growing Garden Family Drop-In Activities
- Kleinman Family Cove Family Drop-In Activities
- Malott Japanese Garden Family Sundays
- All ages may participate!