In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Collecting evaluation data in the trial gardens
- Photographic documentation of all plants in the evaluation trials
- Cataloging and managing digital images
- Assisting with planting new trials
- Assisting with other evaluation projects as necessary
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Student or graduate of a horticulture or related plant-science program
- Knowledge of herbaceous and woody plants beneficial
- Digital photography experience
- Ability to work independently or in a team
Come work in a setting that is like no other as you support our mission: We cultivate the power of plants to sustain and enrich life. Take the first step toward being one of the employees who make the Garden one of the treasures of the Forest Preserves of Cook County. Apply today. Please note that applicants who do not meet the required qualifications will not be considered.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of personnel so classified.