Mondays and Wednesdays
June 21 – September 1, 2021
(no concerts July 14, 19, August 2)
6 – 7:30 p.m.
June dates are sold out
This event is for members only
$10 per person
Child under 3: free
Members park for free
Delight in relaxing, live music surrounded by the beauty of the Krasberg Rose Garden. Make a day of it with a picnic at sunset. Try delicious summer items from the Garden View Café or the Garden Grille. It’s BYOB—bring your own blanket, as chairs will not be provided.
The Rose Garden will close to the public at 4 p.m. on concert days and members with tickets may enter at 5 p.m. Please provide proof of purchase at the entrance; either printed or on your phone. You do not need to reserve timed-entry parking, just show your concert ticket for entry to the Garden.
In the event of inclement weather, concerts will be held in McGinley Pavilion or the Regenstein Center or canceled.
Note: If the event is canceled by the Garden, tickets will be refunded.
- Monday, July 5: ShooBooty –70’s through Contemporary, rock/pop/r&b
- Wednesday, July 7: Congress of Starlings – Folk, singer-songwriter duo
- Monday, July 12: Guitarra Azul – World Guitar
- Monday, July 26: Georgia Rae Family Band – Folk
- Wednesday, July 28: Kal Bergandahl Project – Jazz/Funk
- Wednesday, August 4: TBA
- Monday, August 9: TBA
- Wednesday, August 11: Brass From The Past – R&B, Soul, Funk
- Monday, August 16: Callaloo – World Steel Pan
- Wednesday, August 18: TBA
- Monday, August 23: TBA
- Wednesday, August 25: TBA
- Monday, August 30: TBA
- Wednesday, September 1: TBA