With a variety of courses ranging from site analysis and construction to garden art and history, students learn the principles of garden design and how design relates to the environment. Explore sustainable, native landscapes, backyard or front yard design, green roofs, and plant combinations.
- Start Date: Saturday, June 4, 2016 - 10:00am
- Start Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2016 - 1:00pm
- Start Date: Monday, June 20, 2016 - 9:00am
- Start Date: Monday, June 20, 2016 - 6:00pm
- Start Date: Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 9:30am
- Start Date: Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 1:00pm
- Start Date: Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 6:30pm