Take a cooking class at the Chicago Botanic Garden. Join Mary Kay Gill, professional chef and culinary instructor, at this exciting new series of cooking classes in the Regenstein Learning Center’s ITW Kitchen. Gill has a professional cookery certificate from Kendall College and was the director and culinary instructor for the “Thyme in the Kitchen” program at Sunset Foods for five years. All cooking classes feature seasonal organic produce from Windy City Harvest. There will be opportunities during the classes to develop new cooking techniques and skills, lessons on botanic and culinary connections, demonstrations of recipes to replicate in your home kitchen, plus time to savor the delicious creations you had a hand in creating. All materials are included in the class cost.
- Start Date: Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 2:00pm
- Start Date: Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 10:00am
- Start Date: Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 2:00pm
- Start Date: Saturday, April 8, 2017 - 10:00am
- Start Date: Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 2:00pm
- Start Date: Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 5:00pm