- Call (847) 835-8275 to book your party date.
- Parties must be booked a minimum of three weeks in advance.
- A nonrefundable 50 percent balance is due at booking; the remainder is due three weeks prior to the party. If the party is booked three weeks in advance, the entire balance is due upon booking.
- You will receive a confirmation letter and invitation inserts including the date, time, and drop-off location for the party. The insert will serve as the free parking pass for guests.
- You may cancel or change the date of your party up three weeks prior to the date of the party.
- If the birthday child is unable to attend due to medical reasons, an alternate date may be scheduled by providing a doctor’s note.
- Programs cancelled by the Garden due to Garden closure will automatically be fully refunded. You’ll be notified of a cancellation 24 hours before the start of the program. Should this occur, you may opt to reschedule to another date.
LOCATION & PARKING
- All parties will begin and end at the Regenstein Learning Campus. Children should be dropped off and picked up at the Learning Center located on the Campus.
- Guests should bring their invitation insert with them to receive free parking. Clients and guests receive free parking for the entire day. Parents not attending the party are welcome to stay at the Garden for the duration of the party.
- Approved decorations include hats, table coverings, and centerpieces.
- Balloons, glitter, confetti, bubbles, and streamers are not allowed.