Enjoy a cocktail tasting among the 10,000 orchids at the Orchid Show.
Thursday, March 12, 2015
6 – 8 p.m.
Tickets will be available beginning in November.
Advance: member/nonmember: $20/$25
Day-of: member/nonmember: $23/$28
Must be 21 or older to attend event; valid ID card must be shown.
Standard parking fees apply.
Ticket price includes tasting glass, wristband to participate in tastings, tasting guide, and access to the Orchid Show.
- Anthonys Own, specialty cocktails: Apple Pie a la Mode—Apple Pie Liqueur, apple cider, and a dab of whipped cream on top; The Fuego Martini—Apple Pie Liqueur, vodka, and a splash of hot sauce; Chocolate Banana on a Stick—Banana’s Foster Liqueur, vodka, chocolate liqueur
- C.H. Distillery
- Copper Fiddle Distillery, specialty cocktail: Fiddle Stone Sour—Copper fiddle burbon whiskey, simple syrup, lemon juice, and orange juice
- Duseks Punch House
- Few Spirits
- Koval Distillery, specialty cocktail: Botanic Garden Stinger—Midwest Wheat Whiskey, chrysanthemum and honey liqueur, sweet tea, a dash of orange bitters, and an orange twist for garnish
- Letherbee Distillers, specialty cocktail from Punch House: Botanic Gin Punch—featuring Letherbee Gin, complete with flavors of lemongrass, lavender, and lime
- Northshore Distillery, specialty cocktail: Violet Fizz—Sol Chamomile Citrus Vodka, fresh lemon, violet liqueur, and club soda
- Quincy Street Distillery
Tickets to this event are nonrefundable. Due to the popularity of this event, we encourage you to buy tickets in advance. A confirmation will arrive via e-mail once your order is received. Tickets are on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is limited. Advance tickets may also be purchased at the Chicago Botanic Garden in the Visitor Center. Event will occur rain or shine. For questions, please call (847) 835-5440.
Must be 21 years of age or older with valid identification to attend and participate. By purchasing admission to Evening with Orchids at the Chicago Botanic Garden you assume all risk of violating the state law if you operate a motor vehicle while under the influence of an intoxicant and further waive and forever release and indemnify the Chicago Botanic Garden, Cook County Forest Preserve, Cook County, Sodexo, and all participating distilleries, wineries, breweries and vendors and their respective members, shareholders, officers and directors, employees, volunteers, and agents from any and all liability arising from the use of alcoholic beverages or acts of nature. As a ticket holder to Evening with Orchids at the Chicago Botanic Garden you assume all risks and dangers of personal injury and all other hazards arising from or related to Evening with Orchids at the Chicago Botanic Garden whether occurring prior to, during, or after said event. For security purposes, you hereby consent to the reasonable inspection of your person and property before entering the event. Chicago Botanic Garden and Sodexo have the authority to refuse service to intoxicated persons. Drink responsibly and use a designated driver. The event is held rain or shine. No pets, no outside food or beverages. All sales are final, no cash value.