In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with daily drop off/pick up of the campers
- Greet and welcome parents and campers
- Supervise campers during lunch period
- Other duties as assigned
- Position is a 6.5 hours per day, seasonal June 19 through August 18, 2017
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience working with or teaching children
- Must enjoy working with people of all ages
- A reputation of punctuality, flexibility, and efficiency
Come work in a setting that is like no other as you support our mission: We cultivate the power of plants to sustain and enrich life. Take the first step toward being one of the employees who make the Garden one of the treasures of the Forest Preserves of Cook County. Apply today. Please note that applicants who do not meet the required qualifications will not be considered.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of personnel so classified.