Required Application Materials Checklist
- Employment Application and Federal Affirmative Action Questionnaire (Fill out forms first, then attach PDF files to the internship application below.)
- Internship application form
- Current resumé, which includes your educational and work experiences with dates
- Three letters of recommendation (Please allow individuals two to three weeks to write and send letters of recommendation. Letters should be mailed directly to the Intern Coordinator.)
- Transcripts or official record of your post-secondary coursework with grades
Send your resumé (or attach it below), letters of recommendation and transcripts to:
Human Resources – Attention: Internships
Chicago Botanic Garden
1000 Lake Cook Road
Glencoe, IL 60022
Do not use this form to apply for CLM internships. To apply for a CLM Internship please click here.
Response to Applicants and Selection
Applications are reviewed by Garden staff after all four components are received. Internship positions are filled throughout the year, and applications are considered to be "active" for up to six months from receipt date. You may be contacted at any time to schedule a telephone interview to supplement your written application materials. Most intern positions will be filled by April 15.
Please note that applications will not be reviewed until all required application materials, as defined above, have been received.