Winter Farmers' Market
November 3 and 17; December 1 and 15
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Vendors will offer products such as seasonal produce, herbs, wreaths, handmade pottery, honey, and more. Visit our outdoor Farmers' Market in summer and fall.
- Chicago Botanic Garden Windy City Harvest, Chicago Botanic Garden – organically grown vegetables, fresh herbs and honey.
- Made from Mud, Mokena, IL - handmade pottery
- River Valley Ranch, Burlington, WI – fresh mushrooms, pickled mushrooms, pasta sauces, salsas, bruschettas, onion relish, etc.
- Wind Ridge Herb Farm, Caledonia, IL – organic dried herbs, herbal teas, dips, seasonings, salad dressings, potpourri, bath herbs, etc.
- Xanadu Forests Apiary, Lake Villa, IL – extracted, creamed and comb honey, 100% beeswax candles, soaps, lib balms, 100% beeswax ornaments and honey dippers.
- Wild Flour Bakery, Milwaukee, WI – Handmade, local, European-style artisan breads made from natural ingredients.
- Faith’s Farm, Bonfield, IL – free range, drug free meats: beef, pork, turkey and chicken; free range, drug free brown eggs.
- LocalFolks Foods, Indianapolis, IN – locally grown and produced sauces, salsas, jams and mustards.
- Spark of the Heart, Chicago, IL-Heart warming soups
- enjoy your visit
- at the garden
- your garden
- support us