Malott Japanese Garden Family Sundays
June 2 & 16, July 7 & 21, August 4, September 1 & 15
11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Drop by the Elizabeth Hubert Malott Japanese Garden for hands-on activities related to Japanese arts and culture. Practice using chopsticks, rake miniature dry gardens, make Japanese kites, and more. The free activities vary each time, and are subject to change.
- June 2: Koinobori (mini carp kites)
- June 16: Kendama (origami cup & ball)
- July 7: Samurai Masks
- July 21: Kabuto (samurai helmets)
- August 4: Uchiwa (paper fans)
- September 1: Kimono Paper Dolls
- September 15: Gyotaku (fish prints)
- enjoy your visit
- at the garden
- your garden
- support us